From Talents to Strengths
Strengths-based personal development is integrated into many of the leadership programs from EuroAcademy. Our belief is that this holds the key to lasting personal change, purpose and true potential. It's all about what happens when we focus on our strengths instead of our weaknesses.
One of our core values is to see the authentic potential in everyone. That's why we offer "stand alone" programs for Strengths-based development - to individuals and teams.
In different levels of our Strengths programs the client is guided by our well trained and certificated GALLUP Strengths Finder coaches.
Welcome to discover the joy of a strengths-based world! It´s all about potential and to see others.
Unlock Your Potential
- People who know their talents and have the opportunity to use them at work are 6 times as likely to be engaged in their jobs.
- And 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
To know your talents and then develop them into strengths is one of the greatest starting points in leadership. It is also the ground for your true potential and a sustainable leadership development. .
In EuroAcademy we work with Clifton Strengths Finder 2.0 profile to discover your talents in different programs guided by our certified Gallup Strengths Finder coach.
Start with talent - finish with strengths.
Discover our StrenGTHs programS:
Individual Strengths Program
The individual Strengths program from EuroAcademy is given in two levels:
- Strengths 1: Foundation - 3 sessions over 3 months.
- Strengths 2: Foundation & Application - 6 sessions over 9 months.
Strengths for team leaders and group - The best of us
The Strengths program for team leaders and team is given as:
- Short workshop introduction 4 h
- 3 months program for team leaders – build a strengths based culture
- The best of us – team process with individual follow up and support (customized according to group and situation)
In The best of us program a team grid is built up that works as "an open source" development code in the group. Everyone can us it to develop their talents into strengths - both as individual and team.